Oh Dear God: Pilot
I saw my reflection and he was a sad man. Dressed in a grey distressed t-shirt, hands in his jean pockets, he was fat, short, balding and doesn't like smiling much. I could tell he was tired cause his eyes was pink and had a serious case of acne. I waved and introduced myself, he just responded with a weak smile. After that was a long awkward silence. Maybe he's shy, so I tried to break the ice by asking him how was he doing; he shrugged and dipped his head low.
"Hey dude, you alright?"
He gave a heavy sigh.
".....Yeah."
"You sure?"
He didn't respond.
"Uh... You wanna talk about it?"
There was a long pause.
"....No."
"You sure?"
He sighs again.
".....Yeah. I'm fine."
He then gives a weak smile, weaker than the one before.
Well at that point, I didn't know what to say but I know that his face pisses me off.
So I punched him.
He didn't take it very well.
"WHY DOES EVERYONE HATE ME?"
Oh dear, I think I made him cry.
*to be continued*
"Hey dude, you alright?"
He gave a heavy sigh.
".....Yeah."
"You sure?"
He didn't respond.
"Uh... You wanna talk about it?"
There was a long pause.
"....No."
"You sure?"
He sighs again.
".....Yeah. I'm fine."
He then gives a weak smile, weaker than the one before.
Well at that point, I didn't know what to say but I know that his face pisses me off.
So I punched him.
He didn't take it very well.
"WHY DOES EVERYONE HATE ME?"
Oh dear, I think I made him cry.
*to be continued*

<< Home